The trust you place on us is a source of great pride and for that reason at Glispe.com we care about the security and privacy of your personal data. The request that we make of personal data that can lead to your personal identification directly or indirectly, is the minimum essential so that we can provide an excellent service that matches your expectations.
The personal data provided, are treated in Portugal in a licit manner in accordance with good practices by Gomes Gaspar Lda, owner of the online store Glispe.com based at Av. Heróis de Angola 64, 1ºDto – 2400-153 Leiria – Portugal.
Collection and Use of Data
When you register or make a purchase at Glispe, we collect, in addition to the password you choose, some of your personal data such as: name, address, email and other data that you may choose to provide using existing forms for this purpose.
This collected data will serve for situations like:
- Manage your orders
- Assistance for exchanges, returns or repairs
- Simplifying processes for your future orders
- Manage customers
- Statistical analysis to create promotion and prospecting activities
We guarantee that all personal data provided, as well as information about your selections and purchases, will never be transferred to other entities for commercial purposes.
Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties for order processing situations such as transport companies that make deliveries and collections, or companies that provide electronic payment services by credit / debit card. In any case, these companies are responsible for ensuring the security and privacy of this data, and can not use other than the use for which they were provided.
Upon a formal request, your personal data may be communicated to the judicial authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
At Glispe, the personal data you provide will be accessible to persons belonging to commercial services, administrative services and technical services within the limits imposed by their functions.
In the event of suspected fraud, additional informations may be requested, the order canceled or the user blocked.
Whenever you give us your consent, we will send news information or campaigns, and you can at any time cancel the subscription of this service, simply by contacting us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the existing links to the effect in those communications.
The security measures we take, aim to protect your personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access and other illegal forms of data processing. The secure storage of data collected at Glispe.com is done in a datacenter of a world-leading company.
Navigation on Glispe.com is done in encrypted pages (Https), however we can not guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this site and for the transmission of data and information through this site will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data. We advise you to take the necessary precautions to preserve the security of your data to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your data, such as equipping your Internet access devices with software devices that protect you in data transmission and reception (such as up-to-date antivirus systems), and that your browser takes appropriate measures to ensure the security of data transmission (such as firewall and anti-spam filters).
What are “Cookies”?
Cookies are text files sent by web sites that you visit and are stored on your computer. The information provided allows to increase the efficiency of web sites, making it easier for users to access the information they seek, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Cookies are not used to collect personal information only identify the computer used.
All information collected on the site Glispe.com are used to improve service and easy navigation for the user.
All provisions relating to data protection is guaranteed, thus ensuring the best relationship with customers.
What kind of cookies we use?
Are used anonymously in order to collect information about how the website is used. Serve the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics.
Essential cookies, functional and segmentation
Remember what is added to cart and your progress in order
Remember the details of your account, ensure that your connection is secure and that the website is consistently shown
Allow you to share and enjoy social networks
Cookies are used to improve the site usage, for example:
Reduce the number of loadings of the pages you visit
Enable the use of some types of payment
Recognize that you have provided a username and password when connected to the client area so you do not have to do it everytime you visit a page
To learn more about cookies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
Right to Access to Personal Data
If you wish so, at any time you may request information regarding the use of your personal data, as well as make changes to them, update or rectify your personal data, or also request the total or partial elimination of your personal data.
- If in spite of having made the order there is a stock breach we will inform you of this situation and if you have made any payment we will make the refund immediately.
- Prices and discounts indicated on the site may differ from the physical stores associated with the site www.glispe.com.
- All prices include VAT at the rate as applied in Portugal.
- If errors of any kind are noticed with regard to the products contained in the orders, you will be informed and the error solutions will be presented for your approval or cancellation of the order.
- We reserve the right to unilaterally cancel the order if there is a programming error, a malfunction of the computers of the site www.glispe.com or if the order is received deformed to its destination.
- We reserve the right to unilaterally cancel orders whose payments are suspected of fraud.
- The measures presented in the detail of each item, are approximate measures and should not be taken as exact measures. The measures are taken in the medium size shoes, withvariations of scale for the different sizes.
- The coloured squares representing the colours, are for information only about the quantity of colours and colours names suggested by Glispe.com.
- The photos of the articles seek to present the best possible reality of the article, particularly with regard to color, proportion, features and details, but may arise inconsistencies between photo and real article. Should any situation of incongruity and if there is interest in making an exchange, the customer should report this to Glispe no later than 3 days after delivery of the article, to make de return all articles must be properly accompanied by the invoice and on its original state, being held after an exchange, issued a credit note or returned the money.
- Glispe.com works in partnership with recognized stores (Pel'Arte and DoisG), the items displayed at site Glispe.com may not represent all of the goods traded in their partner stores, not being exempt from a visit to those stores.
RESOLUTION AND DISPUTE ARBITRATION
All purchases made on Glispe.com are subject to Portuguese law.
The following is a list of Registered Alternative Litigation entities that you may use in the event of litigation.
CNIACC - Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa - Campus de Campolide
Telefone: 213847484 (das 15h às 17h)
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Morada: Rua dos Douradores, 116, 2º
Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
Morada: Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6
CIAB – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo
Morada: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, 1
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave
Morada: Rua Capitão Alfredo Guimarães, 1
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra
Morada: Av. Fernão Magalhães, nº 240, 1º
CIMAAL - Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve
Morada: Edifício Ninho de Empresas, Estrada da Penha
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Madeira
Morada: Rua Direita nº 27 – 1º Andar
In case of dispute, the consumer can also use the European online platform of Dispute Resolution at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
More information for other entities at portal do consumidor: www.consumidor.pt