The trust you place in us makes us very proud. For this reason in Glispe.com we care about the safety and privacy of your personal data. So our business strives to fulfill all laws applicable to the protection of data privacy and security. All information provided by our customers as well as their selections and purchases are used exclusively by Glispe.com, ensuring that such information will not be used in lists for commercial purposes, either by mail or telephone, unless by Glispe.com and with clear authorization of our customers.
All data relating to transactions with debit / credit cards are safeguarded and are treated by the company Redunicre that manages payments and debit / credit card with your bank.
What are “Cookies”?
Cookies are text files sent by web sites that you visit and are stored on your computer. The information provided allows to increase the efficiency of web sites, making it easier for users to access the information they seek, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Cookies are not used to collect personal information only identify the computer used.
All information collected on the site Glispe.com are used to improve service and easy navigation for the user.
All provisions relating to data protection is guaranteed, thus ensuring the best relationship with customers.
What kind of cookies we use?
Are used anonymously in order to collect information about how the website is used. Serve the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics.
Essential cookies, functional and segmentation
Remember what is added to cart and your progress in order
Remember the details of your account, ensure that your connection is secure and that the website is consistently shown
Allow you to share and enjoy social networks
Cookies are used to improve the site usage, for example:
Reduce the number of loadings of the pages you visit
Enable the use of some types of payment
Recognize that you have provided a username and password when connected to the client area so you do not have to do it everytime you visit a page
To learn more about cookies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
AVAILABILITY OF STOCK:
All models featured are subject to confirmation of availability of stock within a maximum of 1 working day. If this deadline is exceeded you can contact us to verify the status of your order.
If there is a stock rupture we will and inform you and if you have made any payment you will be refunded immediately.
TERMS OF SALE
- The implementation and validation of the purchase order requires the knowledgement and acceptance of the conditions of sale of the site www.glispe.com.
- Prices and promotions that are on the site may have differences in physical stores associated with the site www.glispe.com.
- All prices include VAT at the rate as applied in Portugal.
- Despite our efforts to minimize errors, there may be errors in the prices of articles, or to the level of postage charged to an order, so these values are always checked at the time your order is being prepared. If the value of the item or the postage is less than the advertised price in your order, we will refund the difference. If the price is higher, you will be informed of the error and you will be given the correct values for your approval or cancellation of the order.
- Glispe.com reserves the right to unilaterally cancel the order if there is a programming error, malfunction of glispe.com computers or if the order is received incomplete or faulty.
- Glispe.com reserves the right to unilater orders whose payments are suspected of some kind of fraud.
- The measures presented in the detail of each item, are approximate measures and should not be taken as exact measures. The measures are taken in the medium size shoes, with variations of scale for the different sizes.
- The coloured squares representing the colours, are for information only about the quantity of colours and colours names suggested by Glispe.com.
- The photos of the articles seek to present the best possible reality of the article, particularly with regard to color, proportion, features and details, but may arise inconsistencies between photo and real article. Should any situation of incongruity and if there is interest in making an exchange, the customer should report this to Glispe no later than 3 days after delivery of the article, to make de return all articles must be properly accompanied by the invoice and on its original state, being held after an exchange, issued a credit note or returned the money.
- Glispe.com works in partnership with recognized stores (Pel'Arte and DoisG), the items displayed at site Glispe.com may not represent all of the goods traded in their partner stores, not being exempt from a visit to those stores.
RESOLUTION AND DISPUTE ARBITRATION
We are a member of the CENTRO NACIONAL DE INFORMAÇÃO E ARBITRAGEM DE CONFLITOS DE CONSUMO, with the following contacts:
Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Campus de Campolide
Telephone: 213847484 (das 15h às 17h)
In case of dispute, the consumer can also use the European online platform of Dispute Resolution at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
More information for other entities at portal do consumidor: www.consumidor.pt